We believe you need to know about the Realtor you trust to either market your home or find that next perfect property. As you might have questions as to who is teamW we thought filing in some of the details might be of assistance.
We have called Oceanside home since 1983. We bring a true team approach to real estate, believing in working together with our clients to support them in making well informed decisions during the process. We want to ensure the experience is enjoyable. For us, the real estate industry is about working with people and building relationships.
teamW was founded by Trish & Rudi Widdershoven when they combined their life experiences and brought the benefit of those experiences to their clients.
Rudi – originally from the East coast has experience as an RCMP officer & 10 years at Parksville City Hall which gives him an extremely diverse background. Rudi entered Real Estate on a full time basis in 2002.
Trish – from central Ontario has lived in 27 different homes, 15 different cities. Trish licensed in 1989 & has been a top producer since 1991 and joined RE/MAX in 2001.
HOW CAN TeamW HELP YOU?
TeamW's diverse background and personal experience of buying, selling, transfers, downsizing, renovating, upsizing, rental properties, settling estates & elderly parents across the country help them understand their client's needs!
We will apply our experience, knowledge and expertise to achieve the successful sale of your property. Here is what you can expect from us:
- Your needs, interests and objectives will be our top priority. We will want to learn what is important to you so that we can help you attain your real estate goals.
- We will give your reliable information and advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
- We will work in your best interest at every stage of the home selling process, from the implementation of our Marketing Strategy, through the negotiation of offers to the final settlement of the transaction.
- Communication is paramount. We will want to agree to a system of regular contact so that you can be kept up to date on the progress.
- We will provide you with a written report on all that is being done to achieve the results you are looking for.